Gotterup charges to Sony Open victory in Hawaii
Chris Gotterup fired a six-under-par 64 to surge to victory in the PGA Tour's season-opening Sony Open in Hawaii on Sunday.
Read moreGold, silver hit records and stocks fall as Trump fans trade fears
Gold and silver hit record highs Monday while most equity markets fell after Donald Trump revived trade war fears by threatening several European nations with tariffs over their opposition to the United States buying Greenland.
Read moreAuger-Aliassime retires injured from Melbourne first round
Canada's Felix Auger-Aliassime suffered heartbreak on Monday as his Australian Open ended prematurely and in pain when he quit his first-round match with an injury.
Read moreGauff through, Auger-Aliassime retires as Djokovic begins record quest
Erratic title contender Coco Gauff battled into the Australian Open second round Monday ahead of a defiant Novak Djokovic launching his latest bid to win a record 25th Grand Slam crown at Melbourne Park.
Read moreChile declares emergency as wildfires kill at least 19
Uncontrolled wildfires tore through communities in southern Chile, leaving charred ruins in their wake and at least 19 dead, authorities said, announcing the latest toll on Sunday.
Read moreChina says economy grew 5% last year, among slowest in decades
China's economy expanded five percent in 2025, Beijing said Monday, one of its slowest rates of growth in decades as it struggles with persistently low consumer spending and a debt crisis in its property sector.
Read moreYoung star Zheng may have to give back Australian Open prize money
American rising star Michael Zheng faces the prospect of giving back his Australian Open prize money as a college student, but is hoping a concession can be made.
Read moreGauff overcomes wobble in winning start to Melbourne title bid
Third seed Coco Gauff overcame some early serving wobbles to begin her Australian Open title bid with a straight-sets win on Monday.
Read moreHarry set for final courtroom battle against UK media
Prince Harry is to return to London this week for the trial into his claims that a UK newspaper group unlawfully gathered information, in the royal's last case in his long-running crusade against the media.
Read more'It wasn't clean': Mother mourns son killed in US Maduro assault
As the first explosions rocked his military base in Caracas, 18-year-old Saul Pereira Martinez sent his mother a simple message: "I love you. It has begun."
Read moreIn The News